Thursday, September 17, 2009

Clicker Club members having fun taking pictures.

Hi,I'm A.C.I love cats!! I have 21 cats!!! I love to play ZOO TYCOON! I have 1 brother and his name is O. I love to play video games and I have a wii, D.S., and P.S.2.


Aloha, I am L. I like riding four wheelers, bikes, and skateboards. I'm reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I like learning about computers.
Hi, I'm N. My favorite color is blue. I like to collect old fashion things, but my mom calls them junk. I like to collect WW II army items. When I grow up I want join the Army. I already have a helmet. I enjoy playing and watching Star Wars. My favorite Authors are Jeff Smith and Andrew Clemens. When I read I like reading comics the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!